The group at Boston Chiropractor provides chiropractic care, massage treatment, rehabilitation, along with exercise programs that can assist patients/clients complete efficient, long-lasting therapy.
ABOUT DR. KAY
Dr. Kay is an accomplished sports performance chiropractor. Her practice is in Jacksonville, FL, but her clients span the nation.
Dr. Kay has treated stars from films such as, “Grown Ups” and “Zoo Keeper”. Similarly, she’s treated actors from a number of Hollywood and Broadway productions: The Addams Family, Stomp, Cats, and Showboat. However, her care isn’t just limited to stars.
Dr. Kay is experienced with a wide range medical issues. From extreme sports to non-medicated,she’s equipped to deal with it all. She’s a compassionate doctor who genuinely cares about her patients and strives to see them living happy, healthy lives.
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified
- Certified to work on PGA Tour
- Graston Technique® Level 3
- Chiropractic Rehabilitation Post-Doctorate Training
- Active Release Technique Lumbar Spine
ABOUT DR. MAY
Raised in Massachusetts, Dr. May became interested in chiropractic care at a young age. Once he had graduated from Acton Boxborough Regional High School, he attended the University of Vermont. From there, he recieved his Bachlor’s in Medical Laboratory Science. He then went on to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic, where he graduated with honors.
Dr. May chose to specialize in sports medicine, which is what he pursued in his post graduate work. He holds a certification as a sports physician, but his skill set doesn’t end there. Dr. May is also certified in the Graston Technique and the Active Release Techniques. He is able to deal with a wide array of chiropractic concerns.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician®
- Full-body Active Release Techniques®
- Long Tract Nerve Entrapment: Active Release Techniques®
- Active Palpation Techniques: Active Release Techniques®
- Biomechanics: Active Release Techniques®
- Ironman® Provider Network: Active Release Techniques®
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment®: Level 1 and Level 2
- Graston Technique®